Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, March 8, 2010

Music Playlist & Commenting

I added a music playlist (in case you were wondering where that music was coming from) to the right side of my blog. If you don't wanna listen to the music, there's a pause button you can press... I'll never know! :)

Also, I've had a few people ask how to comment on a post -- after each post it says "0 comments" or however many comments there are. Click on that and it'll take you to a page where you can type in a comment. Once you're done, it shows a "Comment As" box. Scroll down to "Name/URL" & insert your name (leave URL blank) then press "Continue." Then click "Post Comment" and you're done! Or if you're already a blogger, you can login as yourself and post that way... but I'm sure those already know how to do it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment