Here's a great idea I saw on Pinterest. I decided to be completely honest with the list, so I would always remember...
Yes, Peyton loves when I put my bra on! It started a month ago or so, and as soon as it's on, he begs to be picked up and then he'll play with the straps and he gives me the biggest hugs and cuddles out of the whole day. I've learned to allot 15 extra minutes during this time for snuggling. It sounds so creepy weird, I know, but it's the cutest thing in the world to me, because some day this is something that he'll be SO embarrassed about, and to be quite honest, I look forward to the sweet smile he gets on his face and the snuggles that follow. :)
He's officially obsessed with the modern version of The Little Engine That Could. If your child hasn't seen it, they will LOVE it. It's 1 hr, 20 min and he now sits through the whole thing, glued. There's a song in the beginning that sings, "Choo Chooooo". Peyton now sings it too, and it's different than his normal choo choo he does when playing. :)
The wash machine. Ohhhh, the WASH MACHINE! He loves to watch it go round n round. He loves to take any towel or clothing item around and throw it in the machine while it's going. It's quite gross when I wash my clothes, only to find the greasy towels we used to wash the cars mixed in at the end. :)
It doesn't take much to realize this kid loves dogs. Ginger just got back from a week at my moms (she kept her while we were in Flag for Easter, then kept her all week) and boy was he excited to see her! It's so noticeable that he laughs and plays so much more when she's around... we didn't know it was possible!



No comments:
Post a Comment