I was playing on the couch with him when suddenly he just started smiling all over the place! I didn't wanna miss it, so I sat there just taking it in. Then I pulled out the camera hoping there was more to come. I ended up getting an 8 minute video with lots of smiles! I cut a few clips out for you to see.
I noticed that Peyton does this high shriek after he smiles. At first I wasn't sure if it was a fluke, but after quite a few smiles I realized it was part of it. =)
What a fantastic way to start my first Mother's Day weekend! And this was only the beginning. He smiled all weekend long for everyone to see.
I've got so much to write about, so more blogging to come... hopefully tomorrow. For now, enjoy Peyton's smiles! xoxo!
"A baby's smile melts the heart and calms the soul."
--Unknown


So sweet! i love the happy squeals!
ReplyDelete