I stopped doing the "more" sign with Peyton a while ago because he actually says the word "more" now. Whenever he'd sign "more" in the past, it would look like he was clapping because he didn't have the coordination to be precise with his fingers.
A few days ago out of the blue, he started doing the "more" sign and it was perfect! We couldn't believe it, because (1) I can't tell you the last time we did it with him, and (2) he was doing it exact!
So now he's back to doing the "more" sign every once in a while, which is a VERY nice thing, because hearing, "mo! mo! mo! mo! mo! mo! mo!" 50 times in a row can get pretty annoying, pretty quick. :)
*notice in the video how nice & quite it is. ;)


The best part about this is that Noah was watching it with me and said "whoa -- he's so quiet!" haha. I am also obsessed with the waving like a king!!!!!
ReplyDelete