Today I'm 20 weeks, which means I'm officially halfway through my pregnancy! As I feel more and more kicks, I'm that much more anxious to meet our little guy. It has become so real compared to the first trimester, when I often wondered if I was really pregnant. :)
We've got lots to do in preparation, and with the holiday's, I'm thinking we won't get started until after the new year.
I've been going to prenatal yoga, which has been amazing! Just talking with other pregnant women during class time has taught me more than any doctor's visit or book I've read (well, almost). And of course, the stretching and strengthening had helped my body and very achy back.
Here's a tidbit about 20 weeks:
Your baby has grown as big as a banana. (Length: about 6 1/2 inches from head to bottom, and 10 inches from head to heel.)



I love how they compare everything to food!! So much easier to imagine!! Enjoy your second half of pregnancy!
ReplyDelete