Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, November 27, 2009

Thanksgiving!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving! We spent Thanksgiving in Flagstaff with all of Steve's extended family. It's always so fun to head to the pines and cold weather for a few days and catch up with the fam. We saw a movie Thanksgiving night - 2012. I'll admit, I slept through almost the whole thing! It wasn't the best movie, but I was also sooo tired from the day. :)

Ginger was such a good little girl and got lots of attention from everyone. She loved it! My family took it easy this year - dad, Julie, and Laurie headed out this morning for a weekend hiking the Grand Canyon. That's the one thing that I'll be anxious to do after my pregnancy is hike the Grand Canyon. I'm a native of AZ and have never hiked it! Definitely on the To Do list.

For the remaining of the weekend I have plans to put up the Christmas decorations, cook my first turkey, and of course go to the ASU vs UofA game! I steered clear of any Black Friday shopping - I must be getting old because fighting the crowd to save a few bucks doesn't sound appealing at all!

I hope everyone had a moment to think about all that they're thankful for. For me, it came easy, which is a blessing in itself!

No comments:

Post a Comment