Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, November 27, 2009

Peter Piper Pizza

The other night Steve was so kind to take me to my favorite pizza place - Peter Piper Pizza! To kill some time, we played some games and spotted a cute little boy eying the prizes who we gave our tickets to. He was probably the most thankful kid we've ever given tickets to. :)

On our way out, his mom thanked us as well and said that soon we'll be keeping those tickets for our little one. That was the first person to mention something about my pregnant belly! I was wondering how long it would take before people no longer wondered if I was fat or pregnant, ha ha. But I was super excited!

Then she asked our due date and about had a heart attack when she found out, because her boy we gave tickets to was born on April 1st!

No comments:

Post a Comment