Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Projects

There's nothing better than the completion of a project. I recently finished my "Belly Book" that tracked my 9 month pregnancy journey . I actually did a good job of keeping up with it throughout my pregnancy, but the last few weeks had yet to to be finished, and I finally got it done!

Already, it's been fun to look back on my pregnancy and especially at the pictures. Here's a little bit of what it looks like:


~First Trimester~

~Second Trimester~

~Third Trimester~



On a side note, summer is in full force with a whopping 108 degrees today. Somehow Ginger still likes to go outside and sunbathe:


My mom is coming over tomorrow to spend the day with Peyton and I. We're going to lunch and doing some shopping. I'm excited to get some new sundresses and check out the beach clothes for Peyton - our vacay is just around the corner! CANNOT WAIT!

No comments:

Post a Comment