More developments in the world of Peyton!
First, I noticed him pincer grasping my ring the other day... I didn't think this was supposed to happen for a while, and sure enough after looking it up, the Pincer Grasp usually happens around 8-12 months. I'll keep my eye on him to see if it happens again, but I am positive that he used his pointer finger and thumb to grab my ring!
Another thing he'd been dabbling in and is now doing in full force: grabbing his feet! I think there's nothing cuter than when babies do this.
He loves himself some Ginger... our doggie that is! Whenever Ginger walks by, his face lights up with joy! But what's funny is, if Ginger turns away and Peyton can't see her face, he's very serious. As soon as he can see her face again, he smiles from ear to ear & squirms. We think she's pretty funny looking too! :) He loves to "pet" her (& it really does look like he's petting her!) and grab her floppy lips. Ginger's so good with him. Then, we go to the bathroom to wash our hands and I've found that Peyton loves to play with the water.
... there's nothing sweeter in the world. :)
"A baby is born with a need to be loved - and never outgrows it."
-Frank A. Clark


No comments:
Post a Comment