There's one word that I've heard over & over that people use to describe Peyton - wise.
The first thing Steve's co-worker said about Peyton's newborn pictures was, "he has a wise little face." A random person who saw his picture on Facebook said, "he looks like he's saying, come closer, I have wisdom to share with you." And a friend once said, "he looks like a thinker."
As freaky as it was by about the 3rd time someone described him using this word, I started to really watch him to see if I could notice all of these "wise" moments he has.
How could I have ever missed it?! He's constantly studying objects and really listens to people talk and all the noises around him. He loves learning about the world, and lately, I feel like he really "gets" it. It's amazing to watch this little person grow! And to think that one day, he'll be smarter than his mama! :)
~This is the pic that someone said, "He looks like he's saying, come closer, I have wisdom to share with you."~

~This is the pic that someone said, "he has a wise little face."~
"The next best thing to being wise oneself is to live in a circle of those who are."
-C.S. Lewis


No comments:
Post a Comment