Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, October 29, 2010

Mandy's Pumpkin Party!

And the pumpkin carving continues!  Last Saturday my friend Mandy hosted a pumpkin carving party and it was FaB-U-lOuS!  She moved into a beautiful new home recently and it was decked out in such festive Halloween decor.  It was a great time, thank you Mandy for having us over!  

As my friend Megan said, I think October weekends just might be my new favorite!

The hosts - Nick, Mandy & Reagan.
PS - Mandy, I took this pick from FB,
please don't think I'm a stalker!  ;)
Party favors for the kids.
Three silly pumpkins.
Steve & his boy.
My mad carving skills.
Mama's boy.
With Megan & her little pumpkin. 
Two sleepy pumpkins.

1 comment:

  1. So glad you could come! I had a great time spending two fun nights with you in October- I love this month too!

    ReplyDelete