Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, November 18, 2011

Pumpkin Carving Party & Aunt Laurie Visits!

My friend Mandy had her annual pumpkin carving party back in October.  It's always such a fun time and she does a great job of setting up and getting everyone into the Halloween spirit.

We usually do a pumpkin carving party too, but I wasn't in the mood this year, not to mention we had a lot coming up.  Next year I hope to start it back up again!

Anyway, Peyton had a fun time playing with all the kids and we realized we need some serious outdoor toys for him.  He just loved all the stuff she had in her yard!

Here's a few pics from the evening, I wish I had taken more!:
Cake pops I made for the host!
A pre-party shot.
Peyton playing w his buddy Owen.
The pumpkins - mine is the bedazzled one on the left.  :)
Mandy's cutie pie, Reagan.
The next day I picked Laurie up from the Phx/Gateway airport and she stayed the night with us.  She was a huge help and played with Peyton a lot while we got stuff done.  We wish Aunt Laurie lived closer!

No comments:

Post a Comment