I feel like there's a new type of child planking going on around our house. Instead of the normal planking though, it's a line-up of cars found just about anywhere you can think of, and it always catches me off guard!A month ago or so, Peyton started to line his cars up in a row, usually all facing forward. If I ever catch him doing it, it's the sweetest thing in the world to watch. He, very carefully, chooses his car and places it just perfectly in front of the next. He'll take a good look at his work, then get another car and do the same thing. It's like a piece of art to him.
If I don't see him in the act, then it's always a sweet thing to run into. Like this morning, I was cleaning the kitchen and when I came to check on him, I found this:
I'll tell ya what, it there's ever anything so incredibly simple in life that can instantly put a smile on my face, it's a car line-up. :)
"It is the sweet, simple things of life which are the real ones after all."
-Laura Ingalls Wilder





No comments:
Post a Comment