Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

More random bits.

As I was looking through my pics, I found a few that I wanted to blog about but never did:

As we were walking out of Trader Joe's, I ran into a fireman (not a bad way to add some excitement into your day, haha) who invited Peyton for a quick peek inside the truck.  He opened the door and it was filled with more firemen (score! haha) who were SO SWEET with him.  You can tell they deal with children often.  Peyton loved it!  And a few weeks later when we left the store again, there was no fire truck but Peyton remembered because he pointed to where it was and made the firetruck sound.  

Our neighbors dog, Hunter, climbs through the oleanders and into our yard almost daily.  Peyton (& I) have grown to love this little guy.  But what's sad, is they've since gotten rid of him because he was always getting out.  Peyton still says, "Hunya (Hunter)" when we go outside, waiting for him to come over.  *Tear.

We went to the Goodyear/Avondale Centennial Parade.  It was Peyton's first parade and he loved it!

We spent an afternoon sitting under the pecan tree, cracking nuts & eating them.

Peyton got a haircut at Steve's barbershop.  He did great as usual!

Best car line-up yet:

No comments:

Post a Comment