I then changed his diaper... he fell asleep! I went to the bathroom where he followed me in there, and fell asleep on the floor with his blanky! So I took advantage of this sleepy boy and put him in our bed where we all fell back asleep until 10am.
After we woke up, he seemed hot and I knew he had a fever. That explains it! But then, he never fussed, cried, or seemed sick. He was just so lethargic! After a dose of Motrin, he cuddled on the couch with us for 30 minuets before he fell asleep again!
An hour later he woke up and ate and drank milk like no other. Soon enough, he wanted to cuddle so I sat down on the couch with him, where he fell asleep yet again.
I put him in his crib where he slept for 3+ hours. He woke up around 5pm. He seemed totally refreshed and back to himself. He was in bed by 8:30pm and that was it. He was completely fine on Sunday, thank goodness! But it was such a strange thing for him to be like that and not fussy or in pain. He had some bad diapers, so I'm sure it was a 24 hour bug. After all, he did have his first bar experience on Friday...
Long story short, Steve went to the Suns game Friday night with work friends. I asked Julie if she wanted to come over that night, and turns out she was going to the Suns game as well. The game didn't start until 8:30, so she invited me and Peyton out for dinner downtown beforehand. (Meanwhile Steve's doing his thing with his buddies before the game and I didn't wanna intrude). After dinner, we walked to the Tilted Kilt where Steve was and wanted me to come by before we headed home.
Well, the Tilted Kilt was packed with Suns Fans pre-gaming. Suddenly I felt like "that parent" who takes their child to the bar because they couldn't find a sitter and they're too selfish to not go. HA! Totally not the case, but I'm sure that's how it looked! I wasn't drinking, but that would've made me look worse, I'm sure! Peyton enjoyed it and as soon as the fans started leaving for the game, it died down a bit and he started flirting with the (barely dressed) waitresses. He kept lifting his shirt up so they gave him beads. It was hilarious!
We ended up having a great evening and the joke is that Peyton felt horrible on Saturday because he had his first bar experience Friday night!






No comments:
Post a Comment