Last Tuesday Peyton hit a milestone and climbed out of his crib! He's been throwing his leg around the top for several months now, but he finally got some guts and took it all the way!
My dad was over babysitting when I came home and put him down for a nap. He was crying so I went in there and found this:
(Don't mind the ghetto curtains.) I told my dad to come in the room and we watched him climb right on out! I definitely could've stopped him like I have in the past, but I needed a good reason to finally put him in a big boy bed, so I let him do it. He was SOO proud of himself too! After he gloated, he told us exactly what he did by pointing to the crib and talking/mumbling.
Two days later when Laurie and Debbie were over, I went to open Peyton's door to help with the air flow, and when I peeked into his crib, I didn't see him. I looked down and holy moly, I about died when I saw this!!!!
I was not expecting this one!! I always thought if he climbed out then he would come out of his room to play. I wonder what he did once he climbed out?!!! Nonetheless, I was super excited to see this because it really is waaaay too cute. :) And, he's totally ready for a big boy bed now!


No comments:
Post a Comment