Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, July 30, 2012

Peyton singing his ABC's.

I sing the ABC's to Peyton often.  It was the one song that would calm him down when he was a baby.  Actually, the reason I sang it to him was because it was one of the only songs I knew the words to, haha!  

Anway, one night when we were in Carlsbad, I spent about 5-10 minutes calming him down before bed time singing this to him.  The next day, he was singing it himself!  He starts to sing it on his own now.  He'll sing it saying, "choo choo" or "doggie doggie" or the actual letters themselves (although once he gets past "B", he just says any letter. ;))  *Funny story, the first time he sang it I said, "OMG!  Steve!  Where did he learn Twinkle Twinkle Little Star??!!"  Then Steve reminded me it's the same tune as the ABC's.... oh yeah.  ;) 

Here's a video of him spontaneously singing it for the first time.  It was on our way home from Cali:

No comments:

Post a Comment