Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, October 25, 2012

The Great Pumpkin Patch.

I took Peyton to The Great Pumpkin patch at Desert Botanical Garden today with my friend Haydee and her daughter, Grace.  We had a great time.  Peyton really liked the hay maze, he could've spent a lot of time in that thing!


He picked up a pumpkin right away and handed it to me.  I felt kinda bad that I exchanged it for a better one, but I'm sure he appreciates it.  :)

He was super scared when we first walked into the petting zoo.  I actually think he was shaking.  But after a few minutes, he was all about it!  He especially loved petting the chickens and saying, "Bawk Bawk Bawk" and moving his arms like one.

My sweet little pumpkin.

Yes, he really is sweet.  :)

Haydee and her daughter, Grace.

Mom & Pey... he's been calling me mom lately (as opposed to mommy or mama).  So I call him Pey in response.  Then he says, "No!  Peyton!"  haha

We had a nice time!  We took a hay ride to get to the pumpkin patch, which was fun.  I'd like to take Peyton to a bigger pumpkin patch with more activities, but time is running out!

No comments:

Post a Comment