Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Del Mar!

A few weeks ago, Steve, Peyton and I went to Del Mar, California.  We had a great time!  It was nice to get away, but it was also nice to get back home after 5 days.

The reason for the trip was so Steve could go to an event for his new job.  I'm very proud to say that he was hired as an Elite Coach with Tom Ferry.  Something that will propel him forward in his career and offer a lot of new opportunity for him now and in the future.  He's loving it so far and is doing great.  Speaking and guiding/coaching other agents is definitely his forte.  He's continuing real estate as well, as both really go hand-in-hand, which is another reason why this is such a great new thing for him (he gets to do both things he loves)!

{Since Steve was at the event all week, it was just me and Peyton.  I found this golden spot, with train tracks, a park and the beach all right there!  We hit it up every day!}
~DAY 1~
I told him to say cheese and he flung his
head back and said it.  I think he was
tired of it! haha
Steve+Jenny+Peyton+Baby #2.
This summer in Carlsbad I took this same shot, minus
the #2.  I really wished I'd been able to write
that #2 at the time, so I here I was given another chance.  :)

~DAY 2~
The hotel was very pretty so I used Peyton to capture
it.

Steve met us in the lobby one day before we left for the
beach.  I missed it on the video, but right before this Peyton
yelled, "DADDY!!!!"

I guess I didn't get any pics of our 3rd day at the beach.  We were pretty beached out by then... who knew that was possible?!

No comments:

Post a Comment