Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Peyton Sayings.

Peyton is increasingly asking to give the baby hugs, kisses, or belly rubs.  Out of the blue.  Or whenever he sees me rubbing my belly.  Today he said, "Peyton give baby hug" then I bent over so he could hug my tummy.  :)  The other night, I thought you could see her kicking outside my stomach, so I lifted up my shirt to see & rubbed it then Peyton rubbed it and said, "oh mama, baby in belly?" and I said "yes!" and he said, "baby loves you Peyton."  Now I'm not sure if that meant he loves the baby or vice versa, but either way it melted me.

We've been reading the book, "God Gave Us You" a lot.  He loves the part where the mama bear says her belly got "bigger, and bigger, and BIGGER!"  Out of the clear blue, Peyton pointed to my belly and said, "Mama!  AND BIGGER!!!!"

Last night Peyton was trying to pull off this guitar ornament from our tree.  He couldn't get it off and I told him to slide it off, don't pull it off.  He gave me this blank stare, then goes, "WHHEEEEE!"

A few weeks ago when we were on our way home from the beach, I was trying to keep Peyton awake.  (If he falls asleep for even a minute then wakes up, forget nap time.)  He was wiped.  We were at the last stop light and he was awake.  Right before it turned green, I looked back and he was asleep!  I kinda freaked and said, "No Peyton!  Wake up!"  and he opened his googly eyes with a look like, "what's going on?  what did I do?  what's the emergency?!" haha.  Well ever since then, whenever he wants to close his eyes in the car or knows he might be falling asleep, he'll ask me, "Peyton go night night in mamas car?" It kinda breaks my heart!  I must've scared the crap out of him that day!

No comments:

Post a Comment