Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Peyton's Big Boy Room!

Here's pictures of Peyton's "new" big boy room! 

I never knew we'd have so many considerations when putting it together.  We didn't want to put his bed near a window for safety reasons (blinds).  So that left us with one spot, which ended up working out well.  Then, the big bulletin board was bought in mind of putting it above his bed, only to conclude that it's too heavy and heaven forbid it fall on him or he pulls it down (I can see him trying to take a picture off and disaster striking).  SO, everything ended up working out nicely, except for one thing -- I don't know what to hang above his bed now!!  I'm thinking of those wire picture displays or some light canvas'.  I have yet to find anything I like, so that's the only thing missing.  :)

Door view

Close up of bulletin board

Pinterest inspired idea to hold art supplies

Inside the closet.  Wish we had a playroom
to store all his toys!

Ginger has to be right where we are
at all times

Changing table that's now his big boy dresser

View from when you walk in

Reading corner - the red bin on the wall holds themed books -
right now there's Big Brother and Christmas books.  The bin
on the far left holds library books.

His monthly pictures from his first year of life.

The bed -- it's so comfy, we're jealous!

His desk and train sign. 

The two rascals

No comments:

Post a Comment