Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, September 23, 2010

My Little Sweet Potato.

Yesterday was Peyton's first taste of the "good stuff."  After 6 months of bland formula and cereal, he finally got to enjoy some sweet potatoes!

I had a blast making it, and is a lot easier than I thought it would be. I even enjoyed some myself, licking the blender dry as if it were cake batter in there. Yum YUM!

Peyton seemed to like my cooking! Although I did get a ton of sour faces, he still ate quite a bit. This morning, however, he had a change of mind, because he didn't eat as much, but tonight he scarfed again.  I'm excited to make him pumpkin in October, I've always wanted to make one, so here's my chance.

This weekend we're gonna get him a highchair, very excited for that! And on a side note, Peyton is in full teething mode.  I felt a bump for the first time this morning, I was never able to for sure tell before.  We're seeing a new personality peek through at times and it's quite funny.  He gets angry and pretty dang mad and chomps on anything near him, including your nose, which is hilarious!  Still, he's amazingly sweet, despite the pain.  I'm hoping the tooth holds out until his 6 months pictures, which are Wednesday.  We'll see!!

Before sweet potatoes.  Steve got him the bib.  Nah, actually I got him it!  ;) 
A bit unsure!





"I always wondered why babies spend so much time sucking their thumbs.  Then I tasted baby food."
- Robert Orben

No comments:

Post a Comment