More developments in the Peyton department!
Saturday, we decided to put Peyton in his crib during nap time and on his tummy. He's always napped on the couch on his side or tummy, so that I could keep an eye on him and in hopes of rounding his head out. With the doctor's recommendation of putting him down on his tummy and confidence that he'd be okay (SIDS wise), we decided to give it a shot in his crib. SUCCESS!! He napped for nearly 2 hours! He's been napping in his crib ever since then, and this makes me SO.HAPPY!! I've been worrying about how hard it would be to re-train him to start napping in his crib, since previous attempts didn't go so well, and by the looks of it, he's already there!
On Saturday, we decided to give Peyton a sippy cup with formula in it, just for kicks. I expected him to pick it up and throw it down, like he does with his toys, but it's like he knew just what to do with it! Awesome! You can hear him drinking in the video. And his face is red from sleeping on it. :)
Saturday night, (yes, Saturday was a BIG day!) we went to The Melting Pot for dinner. Neither of us had been there and I've always wanted to go. We were worried about bringing Peyton along, since he's been a bit fussy with his teething and it's a nice restaurant. We gave it a shot though, and he was on his best behavior. He slept almost the whole time and woke up just in time for dessert - white chocolate fondue. YUM.
Lastly, we brought out the jumper Sunday night and got a good laugh in. He loved it and ever since then, has been bouncing every chance he gets! He's even taken bouncing to a new level in his exersaucer!
Tonight, I took a good look at his gums and found a white, hard tooth coming in! First time I was actually able to see the tooth. It'll be here in no time!


No comments:
Post a Comment