Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Nose, Milk, & More

On Sunday at the BBQ, Joan told us that Peyton can point to his nose.  We first thought, "No way!" but sure enough, he can!!  She said she's been teaching him over the past few Friday's she's been babysitting and I have a book called Bubbles Bubbles that I've been reading to him since he was a newborn, that has a part where I always point to his nose.  I can't believe it, he points to it every time!

Just when I thought the sign language had failed us, he started doing it out of no where.  This is exactly what everyone who does sign language with their child has told me.  He now shows us "milk" and "more" without any help.  It's truly amazing!  His "more" sign looks a bit like clapping, but is definitely "more."  I'm gonna start adding other signs, as I got pretty discouraged and stopped a lot of them.


"When you teach your son, you teach your son's son."  
-The Talmud

1 comment: