Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, July 29, 2011

Cake Pop Stop

While my sister was over yesterday, we decided we needed to fulfill our cake pop craving {although it's never fulfilled in my mind, even after my 3.5 cake pops yesterday and 1 this morning!}  We went to a cake shop by my house and got a dozen cake pops in all sorts of flavors.  This cake shop is so cute and I would've loved my bedroom in high school to look like this.  Anyway, I'm now motivated to give it another shot at making them, I think I know just what to do now!  Here's some pics of our fun time!

My six flavors: chocolate, vanilla, oreo, pink velvet, lemon & peanut butter
Peyton loved all the stuff in the shop!
Too bad he looked a little "girly" hanging in it.  ;)
Aunt Julie feeding him his first bite of yummy-ness.
He had a mint chocolate chip one.  =)
He liked it!
"Humm, what else is in here..."
He was all business when it came to cake pops!
Okay, we're "allll done" now.  Time to smile and play!

No comments:

Post a Comment