Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Favorite Quotes by Audrey Hepburn

I ran across an Audrey Hepburn quote the other night while we were cruising around San Tan mall.  There's a new shop called Polka Dots & Popsicles that had this quote on a plaque that I really want now.  As I went to google it, I realized she has a lot of quotes that really inspire me.  Here's the one I saw in the shop:


Here's another quote that I ironically heard the other day and loved.  I had no idea it was an Audrey Hepburn quote until I went to google for the above one!  The reason I love this so much is because in our (Steve's) business, this is the mindset you must keep until you reach your goals, otherwise you will be defeated:


Here's another one I found while searching.  It reminds me of the "there is no 'I' in team" quote, or "awesome ends with 'me'" (haha).  But I don't think this is cheesy and I've never heard of it before:


And last but not least, I couldn't find a nifty picture of this quote, but here's another that I just loved:

"You can tell more about a person by what he says about others than you can by what others say about him." 
Audrey Hepburn
Now isn't this the truth?!

On a side note, we were on a date night the night I stumbled across my new favorite quote.  We saw Horrible Bosses (HILARIOUS), had a nice dinner, walked around the mall, and I finally got my cake pop I've been craving (at Caketini, another new shop at San Tan).  It was a fun time!

Anyway, I hope you find these quotes as inspirational as I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment