Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, July 1, 2011

Vegas Baby!

We made it through our first trip away from Peyton with flying colors!  And now that I know it wasn't so bad, we're ready to do it again!  :)

We spent last Thursday-Sunday in Las Vegas with a big group of friends and family.  What brought us there, you ask?  Britney baby!  She was in concert at the MGM Garden Arena and we decided to make a long weekend out of it.  It was a goal of mine to make it to Vegas this summer and before baby #2 is in the belly (which don't get too excited, it won't happen for a while longer yet!  I'm just way ahead of myself.  :) )

Here's a recap of all that went down:

Fremont Street
NY NY Pool
Pool time!
The gang at dinner at Gilley's in Treasure Island
Friday night fun
Hee hee
It's Britney time!
With my hubby who enjoyed himself some Britney too!
Femme Fatale Tour
There she is!
The girls post concert
Again, thank you to my dad who spent the first few days with Peyton and my mom who spent the last few.  I wasn't worried a single bit!  And we all know the excitement that happened when we got home (read about it here).  It was a great trip with a great ending indeed!

"I have a very warm spot in my heart for Vegas."

No comments:

Post a Comment