Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

February 14th, 2012.

Wow, today is special for a few different reasons!

First - Happy Valentine's Day!!  I've always loved this holiday.  When I was little, I remember my dad always leaving a big card and a box of chocolates on the table for me when I woke up and a hand written note.  I remember my mom always gave us a card, chocolates and a stuffed animal.  Even when I went off to college she would give me a Valentine's gift.  And my Grandma always mailed me a cute card, if they weren't visiting from NE.  My Grandparents used to come to AZ this time of year for several years in a row and I remember loving it!  As a parent, I will definitely make today a special day for my kids, just like mine did.

Second - Happy 100th Birthday, ARIZONA!  I, for one, actually remember learning in History class that today is Arizona's birthday.  I've always remembered that and I'm sure it's because it falls on Valentine's Day.  It's been super cool seeing all of the Centennial signs that are going up on the freeway's around the valley.  When we were coming home from Flagstaff yesterday, we saw them putting one up just outside of Flag.  Very cool!  This is what the HUGE sign looks like:


Third - Today is exactly one month away from Peyton's 2nd Birthday!  This is too crazy to even believe.  My baby will be TWO!

I hope today is a special day for you all!
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment