Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Events!

Last week I decided on a whim to take Peyton to the Railroad Park.  It was a beautiful day and we needed to do something outdoors.  He loved it!  We spent a few hours on the playground and walking around.  We rode the train very last and he loved it so much that he refused to get off.  Tantrum!  Embarrassing!  Yes indeed, he's been throwing tantrums lately, this is about the fifth one but the FIRST with just me.  I felt super bad because it was past his nap time and he was hungry.  So I blame myself for a little bit of that one.

I got home and read my, "What To Expect: The Toddler Years."  I turned right to the tantrum section, only to notice it happened to be month 22... exactly where we're at!  Phew.  :)  I felt better after reading it for two reasons, 1) I responded almost exactly as they say you should, and 2) I'm better prepared for the next one.  And yes, I know this is only the beginning.  ;)

Thursday, my sister Laurie came down from Prescott and spent the afternoon at our house.  She just played with Peyton and cuddled with him all day.  That evening we met Steve in Anthem, where he was doing a final walk through with a client and since it was on Laurie's way back to Prescott, we met him there for dinner.

Friday morning I SIGNED THE PAPERS for our house that we sold - it's finally closed!!!  It took a lot longer than we thought it would, but the good thing is that it's now done & over and we got that one off our books!

That afternoon we met my friend Siobhan and Brice for lunch at Miracle Mile.  It was a quick lunch, since the boys were tired and it was very busy.  But we caught up and it was nice to see them.  I really miss our play dates with them!

My sister Julie came over that evening and we went to dinner at Arcadia Tavern.  We watched Bad Teacher (HILARIOUS!) and chilled.  Oh, and ate Girl Scout Cookies!  Somoa's are my fav.

Hope you're all having a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment