Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, May 21, 2012

Happy 95th Birthday, Grandma Cortney!

My Grandma Cortney turned 93 (WHOOPS!  It was actually NINETY-FIVE!) 95 years old on Friday!  Ninety-Five!  Could you imagine taking your life (if you're my age) and living it two more times and then some?  Amazing, and I do hope that's me!

We've gone to Denver to "surprise" her for as many years as I can remember.  However, this year we put a stop to it since she's at the point to where she can't really enjoy everyone all at once - it's too much for her.  So we decided that instead, we're gonna make separate trips to see her throughout the year.  So my dad and I are gonna take Peyton to Denver in June sometime for the day.  It'll be a long day, but soooooooooo worth it.

Happy Birthday, Grandma!!  xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment