Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Ginger's 7th Birthday.

I can't believe I forgot to give a shout out to our little Gingersnap for her 7th birthday!!

She turned 7 (so what's that, 49 human years? ha) on September 8th.  I must say, this past year has definitely been the roughest year with her.  She's been quite the handful (tics, uncontrollable barking, getting out on the busy street, to name a few) and we weren't sure how much longer we'd be able to keep handle her.  But I can confidently say I'm SO glad things have changed and I hope she lives to be another 5 years old.  (Boxers life span is only 8-10 years.)

Anyway, Happy Belated Birthday, Ginger!  We love you!

(PS - this post kinda makes me laugh)  =)

2 comments:

  1. Our dogs are so important to us. Happy Birthday.
    http://jwitweave.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete