34 weeks pregnant, 42 days to go... aaahhhhh!! :)
Here's a cute cartoon I received today:
Big weekend coming up! Probably the busiest weekend we've had in a long, long time. What does it consist of, you ask? (or perhaps you're sick of my weekend updates, ha ha) It starts with lunch tomorrow with Steve's Aunt Kathy who's in town from NY. Then I'll be picking my friend Rachel up from the airport, who's coming in from NC for my baby shower! She'll be staying with us until Sunday. Then Saturday afternoon is my baby shower and that night is a big family/friend dinner at Bucca di Beppo to celebrate my Step-Dads birthday. Sunday I take Rachel to the airport nice n early and have a maternity photographer coming to our house to take pic's of me, Steve, and my belly. After that, a nap will be in store, then the real fun begins, as I get to put away all my goodies I get this weekend. Next week will surely be spent washing clothes and setting up swings, bouncers, car seats, etc. Then the waiting game begins!
We had another great doc appt yesterday. All is well, and in 2 weeks I'll start getting weekly exams to see how much I've dilated and effaced. I am SO FREAKING EXCITED!
I've been getting up 4-5 times a night (literally every 1.5 - 2 hours) to go pee. I usually have no problem falling back asleep, except sometimes I start thinking of everything under the sun. When that happens, I dream very bizarre things for the next 2 hours until I wake up again. I might as well, at this point, have a baby crying every 2 hours waking me up... my sleeping days are over for... what would you say... the next 4 months? But I'm not complaining!! I wouldn't ask for anything else in the world right now. XoXo



No comments:
Post a Comment