Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Baby Shower!

I had my dream baby shower on Saturday. It was held at Joan's house and I couldn't have dreamt of a more beautiful shower and set up. I know Joan prepared long and hard for that day, and it definitely showed! My mom, who also hosted, spent countless hours putting the perfect party favors, diaper cake, food, autograph mat - you name it, together. I couldn't believe how much these two had done and planned, down to the very last detail. THANK YOU OVER AND OVER MOM AND JOAN!!! I had 30 friends and family shower me with love. Thank you to everyone!

Here are some pics of the day. That night we celebrated Bob's birthday at Bucca Di Beppo, pics of that are included in my slideshow. Enjoy!

PS - There's a + button on the bottom left of the slide show to make the pics go faster...

4 comments:

  1. Jenny -
    Thanks so much for sharing this (sent it to Cathy as well); we both LOVE your blog! You are really talented.
    The pics of the shower are awesome . . . the next best thing to being there.!
    So great to see you & Steve last wk.
    Love & hugs, AK

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was such a beautiful shower!!!!!! Thanks again for letting me bring my little partner in crime. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Had a great time, everything was beautiful, down to the delicious cupcake for the road!
    I need to find out how you did the slideshow, was looking for something like that the other day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you guys!!! :)
    Siobhan, I created the slideshow on www.slide.com - let me know if you need help!

    ReplyDelete