Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Here's What's Cookin! (other than Peyton, of course)

I had another great doctor’s appointment last week and learned that Peyton’s head has dropped down into my pelvis area. I was a bit shocked at how low it was. So with him definitely kicking my ribs & his head as low as it is, he’s a lot longer than I thought! The doctor said he could still move positions; fingers crossed he doesn’t because I like knowing he’s not breech. It’s also pretty cool to feel his hiccups daily - knowing where they’re coming from helps me determine how he’s positioned. So far they’ve been coming from the same area for weeks now, so I’m guessing things haven’t changed.

After learning that he’s dropped and the fact that my backaches have eased up tremendously, I put two and two together (well, with the help of Joan!) that his new, lower position is causing less pressure on my back. Can I get a HALL-EL-U-JAH!!!

The nursery is coming along quite nicely and we spent a lot of time on it this past weekend. We put the bookcase together and put up a few decorations. The furniture is ordered and should be here next week. After my baby shower on the 20th, I can put the finishing touches on it and call it a day. Still on track to be done with everything by the end of this month!

I had a few boxes full of books from my teaching days and a box labeled “Childhood Books” that I pulled out for his bookcase. Talk about memories! I had about 10 books from when I was a little girl and I remembered each one of them like it was yesterday. This is the moment I’ve been saving them for and I can’t believe Peyton will be reading them soon! The books from my teaching days... let's just say the memories weren't as pleasant, ha ha! Nonetheless, they’re still on the shelf. :)

~32 Weeks~


I had a conversation with my friend about bare belly pictures. I think bare pregnancy bellies are beautiful, she thinks they're gross! So if you're one of the people who dislike them, hopefully you're not offended when I post my bare belly!

Too-da-loo!

XoXo

3 comments:

  1. i think they are beautiful too!!

    post nursery pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree, i love bare belly pics! i have a whole slew of them... just never posted them. and ditto on the nursery pics... glad you ordered the furniture, hahaha. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yaay for bare belly pics! I'll post nursery pics soon... and yes Megan I thought of you when we finally got around to ordering it! I knew you'd be so proud :) Oh and speaking of belly pics, I contacted your Adrian for professional pics and I'll have to tell you what happened.

    ReplyDelete