This past Saturday we took our parents to a 4D ultrasound, just for fun. We had 30 full minutes of viewing Peyton in my womb. I can't get over how big he's gotten. We saw his amazing heart beating, his eyes blinking, and his mouth/tongue moving aka practicing breathing. His little hand was up by his face the whole time, so although we didn't get a perfectly clear face shot, we got a few good hand shots!
We all had a great time laughing and pointing out the different parts that looked like Steve or me. To name a few, he has Steve's cute little nose and everyone seems to think he has my lips. I thought his lips looked huge! The first thing I noticed though were his chubby cheeks. :) What do you think?!
The place we went to (Prenatal Peek) was awesome. The staff was SO nice and we got a video of the whole ultrasound, 43 pictures on a dvd, and they printed 12 pictures out for us. After we went to lunch at the Matador and filled up on some yummy Mexican food.
All the grandparents with mommy & daddy
Peyton's face!
Another face shot with his hand covering his left eye
This is a great hand shot!
Here's a leg and food shot
A scrunchy face shot :)


Wow- looks amazing!! CONGRATS
ReplyDeletethat's really cool! i love prenatal peek! :) that's the place my friends own!
ReplyDeleteThanks girlies! Megan, your friend owns Prenatal Peek? I wonder I if met him/her. They were seriously super nice and did way more than we were expecting.
ReplyDeleteJenny-- check out my blog... I have an award for you!
ReplyDelete