Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

More Fun!

Let's talk about my weekend! It started with us meeting Steve's Aunt Kathy & her lovely friend Kathy, and Joan at Coronado Cafe for lunch on Friday. The Kathy's were in town from NY for the week and they couldn't have picked a better week to visit AZ! Man was the weather nice. (What happened? Now it's back to cold and rainy.) After lunch, I rushed to the airport to pick up my friend Rachel who flew in from NC just for my baby shower! We spent the afternoon doing our usual - laughing and laughing some more. We got pedicure's that night and met up with Steve for dinner at Liberty Market.

Saturday we (kinda) slept in and Steve made us waffles before leaving for my shower. I had a lovely baby shower (see above post) and spent that evening with a big group of family and friends at dinner for Bob's birthday. I would also like to acknowledge my Aunt Ginger and Uncle Denny who came in from CA for my baby shower as well. What a special time!

Sunday, I woke up early to take Rachel back to the airport and that afternoon we had a photographer come to our house to take maternity pictures. We got our proofs back yesterday and they came out AMAZING! I was very pleased and can't wait to share them... There's 2 types of maternity photo's that I've noticed people usually get -- 1, Either fully clothed pictures, usually done outdoors. Or 2, studio type pictures done indoors really showing off the belly, as in minimal clothing. I opted for #2, but don't worry, I won't be posting anything scandalous. :)

I've spent the last several days going through all the loot we got and really getting ready for baby. We (finally) got our changing table delivered yesterday. After a trip to Babies R Us this weekend, I should have the room done and updated pics.

Quick side note - we took a Baby Care class last night at the hospital and it was definitely worth it. We learned lots and as usual, it made us even more excited. That was our last class we planned on taking. However, I'm now looking into taking an Infant CPR class... we'll see if we can fit that in soon.

Hope you're all doing well and having a great week. Friday's almost here!

3 comments:

  1. oh good call on the cpr class... i wanted to take that one too- still do actually! let me know how much it was !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see the maternity pictures! I need to take a cpr or infant cpr class too...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mandy you can take them at the Banner hospitals - I think Banner Desert offers one for $25.

    ReplyDelete