Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Siobhan's Baby Shower

This past weekend was Siobhan's baby shower. It was held at Boleros at Seville and was absolutely gorgeous. The weather was perfect and the mom-to-be was glowing. =)

We had a yummy brunch and played a few games. Siobhan opened presents and I must say that I really enjoy seeing what other people get at showers. Now that I'm a mom, it's especially fun to see what baby gifts are out there. There always seems to be something that you never knew existed but always thought you needed. For example, she got a faucet cover for the bath tub. Who knew those existed?! I'm always very careful I don't bang Peyton's head on the faucet, but now I don't have to worry as much!

I don't know if you remember, but back in December I posted a blog about Siobhan's "Ugly Sweater Christmas Party" we went to. At the time, Megan, Siobhan, and I were all pregnant. Since then, Megan had her baby, then a few months later, I had Peyton, now Siobhan is due June 22nd. It's so nice to have friends around who are also moms. We're gonna have some great playdates in the future!

Here's a few pics of us three momma's:

~The ugly sweater christmas party. I was 25 weeks, Megan 32 weeks, Siobhan 14 weeks~

~My baby shower. Siobhan 23 weeks, Me 34 weeks, Megan had a 1 month newborn!~

~Siobhan's baby shower. Siobhan 32 weeks, I have a 6 week old, Megan has a 13 week old!~

~A visit to my house. Us 3 with Owen at 9 weeks and Peyton at 2 weeks~

A cute "tradition" that Megan and Siobhan started at my baby shower was they gave me a Friends frame to put a picture of our boys in. So of course, Siobahn got one at her shower, and I gave Megan one for her birthday. Can't wait to get that first Friends picture of our boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment