I guess this is turning into Catch-Up-Friday! There's so much to always write about, I usually have a list on my calendar of things to remember to blog about. It feels good to delete those things and get em on the blog!
Well this post is just funny. I was trying to get a picture of Peyton's "duck tail," as we call it. He's had it since the day he was born, and I remember Julie saying in the hospital, "Look! He has a duck tail like I did!" It's kinda an inside joke, because we kid that Julie had a duck tail (really just a horrible haircut) as a little girl. But anyway, the more hair Peyton grows, the more defined his duck tail gets!
So here's a picture of his duck tail, which I happened to shoot at the perfect time because it looks like he's reading a book, and a drum stick is propped up against his basket. I didn't pose any of this, which is why it makes me smile. Super cute.


Great... now I've got that song in my head -- ducktail- ooh oooh! Excited to see this cutie in a few weeks!
ReplyDeleteThis is hilarious! It looks like Peyton just said, "ok Mom is this how you want me to hold the book? And, you want me to turn around"? And, you said, "yep, oh wait, let me get the drumstick in there too"! I LOVE this!
ReplyDelete