Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Stinker!

Peyton loves to crawl over to Ginger's bowls and have at em.  He'll put his hand in her water bowl and splash all day if he could.  I'm trying to teach him not to do it, but it's hard when I think it's so cute and I know he loves it.  More dangerous things, like cords and outlets, I'm firm with him, but this, well, it's kinda cute!

So yesterday I put him on his playmat while Steve & I were getting dressed.  About 3 minutes later I came out to find that he had already made his way over to her water bowl and completely splashed all of the water out of it... and onto him & the floor!  He was in HEAVEN!!  I went to grab my camera and came back to such a huge smile on his face!  I wasn't trying to make him smile or laugh, he was just grinning from ear to ear all on his own.  Little stinker!


Between this, bath time, and emptying his water onto his high chair table and splashing all around, I think it's safe to say he loves water.  I can't wait to take him to the splash pad this summer and swim lessons.  Maybe he'll be a swimmer like his momma was!  :)

"H20:  two parts Heart and one part Obsession."
-Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment