Quote
I saw this quote and instantly thought of Steve. Poor guy, he recently told me he had to take Peyton off of his desktop background because he was loosing too much time at work thinking and talking about him. I've been going into work with Steve once a week lately and to my surprise, it hasn't been TOO hard leaving Peyton all day, but I'm pretty sure it's because 1) I'm with Steve all day, 2) he's home with Grandma, and 3) It's only one day a week.
Anyway, here's the quote!:
"At work, you think of the children you have left at home. At home, you think of the work you've left unfinished. Such a struggle is unleashed within yourself. Your heart is rent."
- Golda Meir
Oh Jenny! This almost made me cry:( It is so hard raising these little angels, but it's also so rewarding.
ReplyDelete