I know all little boys love trains and Peyton is no exception!! I think he had his first love obsession when we got him a train track for Christmas.
Anyway, Peyton and I went to Flagstaff with Joan last Sun - Wed. It was such a fun time, just the three of us. I'm very fortunate to have the worlds best in-laws who I actually truly enjoy being around. :)
We spent a day at the Flagstaff train station. I took a ton of pics (none of which were posed) that I can't wait to hang up in his big boy room! We spent a lot of time with Peyton's GiGi (Great Grandma) and we shopped a lot too.
Here's a glimpse into our day at the train station!
We walked across the tracks to the brewery for lunch so we could eat and continue to watch the trains come by. Unfortunately there must've been a break-down, because no more trains came by during lunch. Oh well, we still had a great time!
Have to throw these in here - GiGi had this pack of cars waiting for Peyton at her house. They were played with by Steve's Uncle Brian (as well as Steve and his cousins) years ago. That night she said Peyton plays with the cars the same way Brian did - lines them up, watches the wheels go round, etc. Let me also point out that Brian is a big dog freak (remember Linus & Lucy from my Denver post?!). Well, so is Peyton. I think Peyton may grow up to be a lot like his Great Uncle. :)
Here's Gigi reading a book:
"Just found joy, I'm as happy as a baby boy, with another brand new choo-choo toy."
-Sweet Lorraine lyrics, By: Nat King Cole


No comments:
Post a Comment