Peyton's not especially into dinosaurs, however, he LOVES to watch Dinosaur Train (as you can imagine why!) so he at least had some previous exposure to dino's.
He loves to be around Brice and had a good time with the kid exhibits (it was very kid friendly, which was awesome) and he got spooked by a few of the big dino's, but nothing too bad. ;)
I had a pretty crazy "run-in" -- we were sitting in an activity room and there were two other adults with their kids in the room. One starts asking Siobhan when she's due. As this woman was talking, I start to think I know her from somewhere...
Boom! I realize her kids took swim lessons with us this summer! Let me say, this museum's in Mesa, we live in Phoenix. A good 25 minutes away.
So I tell her I think our kids took swim lessons together and she said, "Ohhh! I recognized your son from somewhere!" Sure enough, it was her. Then a little later she asks if I live in Mesa and I said no Phoenix.... then she asks where in Phoenix... I say 32nd St & Campbell... she says NO WAY that's my cross streets! Get this -- she lives LITERALLY one block from us!!! Mapquest says it takes 29 seconds to drive to her house! haha
So yeah, I have a new friend who's house I can walk to. We have a playdate this Wednesday. Can you tell I'm excited!!!
Anyway, here's a snip-it of our fun time at the museum!






No comments:
Post a Comment