Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Happy Birthday, Steve!

Yesterday Steve turned 32 years old.  HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DADDY!!!

I made him homemade cinnamon rolls for breakfast:
(Seriously, the best and easiest recipe ever!  Find it here.)

The afternoon was a drag - It was 115 outside and our AC unit has been acting weird.  We had a repair man come over in the morning and make it worse, although he claimed he fixed it.  (Long, frustrating story).  So by about 4pm it was literally 88 & climbing in our house.

So we took off for shaved ice at the Water Store then headed to Scottsdale Fashion Square for some AC relief.  Later, we met Steve's family at The Yard House for dinner.  Joan brought Sprinkles cupcakes and ice cream for dessert.  YUM!

Here's Peyton helping Steve blow out his candle.  I didn't notice until later that Andy was make a little gesture the whole time in the background... but when I did notice it, I couldn't stop laughing!  (I probably should't be, I think I'm a boy at heart!  ;) )


No comments:

Post a Comment