Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, August 3, 2012

The past few days.

We went to the Phoenix Children's Museum this morning.  Peyton just lights up when he's there!  We're heading to Denver, CO and I hope to visit their Children's Museum.  It'd be neat to compare the two.

Yesterday, my dad came over and brought Peyton a gift... a ginormous train track set!  It could fill a whole room!  This is only maybe half of it!  They both played for about 2-3 hours straight... I think my dad had just as much fun if not more, than Peyton.  :)

A few nights ago we met Steve's parents for ice cream.  They also had a train track gift for him.  One that glows in the dark!  This is a plastic one, so we take it to the bathtub (and in the crib at night!). 

We've been dog sitting Genny's dog, Dobie.  Peyton LOVES (& seriously, that's an understatement) this dog.  I don't know what we're gonna do tonight after we drop her back off.  To make it worse, we're also dropping Ginger off with her, since we're headed to Denver.  BUT, there's a light at the end of the tunnel... we'll be dog sitting two Old English Sheepdogs while in Denver and Peyton will be in love again, I'm sure.  :)

We play outside as often as possible during the hot summer.  Lately it's been first thing in the morning and with the hose.  We went out right after breakfast, before we even got dressed.  :)  Peyton got super muddy, but it was super fun!

I made Peyton a sandwich and folded it in half.  He took two bites, unfolded it (on accident, I assume) and his imagination then took over... 

This week we're headed to Denver and I'm SO excited!  We've got lots on the agenda.  One thing turned into another with this trip and it's weird how it all came about (more on that later).  But we'll be visiting family, dog sitting Steve's uncles dogs, and Denver Bronco's football training camp, baby!!  We've got VIP tickets and therefore a good chance at meeting Peyton Manning.  Do you know how happy my husband will be if we meet him????!!  Do you know!!!!???

Hopefully I'll get to some blogging while I'm there.  If not, then I'll be back soon enough!!  XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment