Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, January 1, 2010

Christmas Time!


I hope everyone had a memorable Christmas Season! It's hard to believe it's already come and gone.

We had a great time with all the parties we went to. Siobhan and Darren had their first Ugly Sweater Christmas Party. It was pretty funny to see what people came up with! Siobhan is pregnant as well, along with my other friend, Megan. Here we are, I'm approx 25 weeks, Megan 32 weeks, Siobhan 14 weeks. It's hard to see our baby bumps in our ugly sweaters!

Here's a better one of Megan and I with our baby bumps =)

And here's Steve and I in our ugly sweaters!

Steve and I spent Christmas Eve just the two (or three) of us. =) We went to dinner at The Keg & saw The Blind Side – honestly the best movie I’ve seen this year. It’s a must see!!

Christmas morning we went to Steve’s parents for a big breakfast and lots of presents. Then we headed over to my moms for a big dinner and lots more presents! We had a wonderful day with our families and I’m sure I gained a few pounds. Santa was great to us and Peyton's closet is already getting full!

Heading to my parents!

Merry Christmas!

Julie and Megan making fun of my pregnant picture shots ;)

Laurie chilaxin on the couch after presents & dinner

No comments:

Post a Comment