Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Props to Steve!


Coldwell Banker came out with a list of the top 250 agents in all of Arizona based off of Gross Commission Income for 2009. I’m extremely proud to announce that Steve is number 3 on that list!

This means out of all the Coldwell Banker agents in Arizona, there are only 2 people above Steve that grossed more income in 2009!

Steve amazes me everyday with his drive to succeed. The best part is, this is only the beginning for him. He’s only been an agent for 3 years and has already accomplished things agents have been striving to do their whole life.

This particular list shows only the agents who are in the top 250 in our office. I cut the list down so it’s easier to read. I can’t wait to see what Peyton makes of himself with a daddy & role model like Steve!

1 comment: