Here's a video I took on Tuesday of Peyton kicking. His kicks are SO STRONG and really spastic at times. He's been kicking like this continuously & sometimes I feel like he's gonna kick his way right out of my belly!
I was taking this video looking down on my belly... don't know how the background is all black, it looks like I have no legs, lol. Now that you mention it, it is really odd!
lol, too funny! I love that you have no legs!! Does he favor one side? This last pregnancy, I only got action on my right side, absolutely NOTHING on the left!
It's funny you say that bc he always seems to be on my right side too, I didn't know if that was normal or not! His legs are definitely on the right side up by my ribs, but his head is down on the left side. He's diagonal =)
im not gonna lie- this is super freaky... where was this taken? what is the angel? im so confused
ReplyDeleteI was taking this video looking down on my belly... don't know how the background is all black, it looks like I have no legs, lol. Now that you mention it, it is really odd!
ReplyDeletelol, too funny! I love that you have no legs!! Does he favor one side? This last pregnancy, I only got action on my right side, absolutely NOTHING on the left!
ReplyDeleteIt's funny you say that bc he always seems to be on my right side too, I didn't know if that was normal or not! His legs are definitely on the right side up by my ribs, but his head is down on the left side. He's diagonal =)
ReplyDeleteOk that looks like it hurts! Is this what I have to look forward too? (nervous laughter). pretty cool that you can clearly see it on video.
ReplyDelete