Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, January 11, 2010

Girls Day!

Yesterday I had lunch with my mom and Joan to go over details for my baby shower coming up! Sounds like there’ll be a few surprises for me, and I’m super excited about it! After lunch, we went to Buy Buy Baby – a fantastic store for you parents and parents-to-be. We had a great time looking at all the TONS of baby stuff. It was such a fun day with my mama and mama-in-law. =)

Meanwhile, Steve, his dad, and brother were at our house watching the Cardinals WIN the first round of playoffs! WHAT A GAME! We made it home just in time to see the last quarter (the best part, of course.)

The pic on the right is me in front of an Expectant Mothers sign. You hardly see these anywhere when you're actually pregnant and this was the first time I've ever (legally, ha) parked in one! Whoo-hoo!

2 comments:

  1. I feel like I used to see those signs all the time at grocery stores and stuff, and now the only place I see them is Babies R Us! Lame!

    ReplyDelete