Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Randomness

Last week we went to our first Childbirth Prep Class. It was so fun! We learned a few things and we shared a few laughs (okay, lots of laughs!) We got a tour of the Labor & Delivery area. It was much different than I expected – very calm. The hospital was built 2 years ago, so it’s nice ‘n new with some perks other hospitals don’t have (Japanese tub, garden to walk around.) I’m excited to use all the techniques we learned about along with the perks, so I’ll be holding out on the epidural for as long as I can. BUT I won’t be trying to break a record or anything. =)

My glucose test results came back normal, however they found my iron levels to be low, so now I’m taking an iron supplement.

This weekend we painted the nursery. It’s so pretty and I’m already going in there just to look at it. Soon we’ll get our furniture and I cannot wait for everything to finally come together.

We’ve got tons going on in the next month that I’ve been waiting this whole pregnancy for! My baby shower is coming up, we’re doing a “for fun” 4d ultrasound with our families, I’m getting pregnancy pictures taken, and we’ve got a baby care and breastfeeding class yet to take, plus the completion of the nursery… all next month! It’ll be busy & I’m hoping I’ll have the whole month of March to relax, nest, and take a deep breath before Peyton’s arrival.

On a side note, we’re sad the Cardinals are out of the playoffs, but happy the Colts are still in the game! We hope Peyton Manning takes his team all the way. We know he can do it, especially with a name like that!

~The nursery wall colors~

~Peyton & I before the Colt's game on Sat~


3 comments:

  1. oh enjoy this time-- so exciting... cant wait to see your furniture and decor- love the colors and chair rail!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors, I am doing similar colors! Can't wait to see the baby's room complete. Fun!

    ReplyDelete