Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, January 1, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

I hope everyone had a great New Years Eve and rang in the new decade with a bang!

We celebrated in a new way this year – we stayed home! With not much going on, we decided to go to Tuscan Brio for dinner then back home to ring in the New Year. It was cozy and I didn’t realize until after, but it turned out to be really sentimental! At midnight we had our kiss and Steve was “hugging” my stomach, Peyton was kicking and Ginger was dozed off. At that moment, I realized that just where we were, in our home, is where so many memories are going to be made this year. It’ll be where we bring Peyton home and everything just felt so safe and right. I’ve never been affected by a New Year the way it made me feel last night. Pure joy!

With the New Year also came a new trimester – yesterday I began my 3rd trimester! The countdown to due day is on!

Here's the latest pic of Peyton and I, taken on Wed, Dec 30th!

No comments:

Post a Comment